Friday, August 19, 2011

Sulfate-free soap: Castile soap (Vlog on how I use on my skin)




for the past few months now Ive been using castile soap to shampoo my hair and clean my face. And I must say I LOVE IT! There are no harsh chemicals in this products, its affordable, and they smell good and get the job done. Ive tried all kinds of shampoos and all they do is dry out my hair making it hard for me to detangle afterwards, making it a big knotty mess. But I dont get that when I use this product, I use it straight out the bottle and or diluted and I added some grapeseed oil to the diluted mix for added softness. There are lots of brands out there and most are pretty good about keeping the product chemical free and all natural.  I wont go back to use regular shampoo on my hair again, finally a soap that works with my transitioning hair and is gentle to both textures. 



As for my skin I love it!!!! I use it twice a day and finish with shea butter or another skin butter to smooth out my skin. for the winter ill do the oil cleansing method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment