Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dear shea Butter,


Out of all my current products Im using I always go back to using shea butter. I started using this amazing butter last year when I got a lb of it. During this time I had no real clue how to use it and what it was for, the only thing I knew was how great of a butter it was. The main reason why I got the shea butter was for my hair, and during that when I had it I was relaxed and my hair didn't take to it very well. After doing a lot of research on this one product and I have learned to love it. Im already on my 3rd shea mix and I use it every day. My face loves this stuff its the only thing I can put on my skin after washing it.  (I will post a skin vlog in a few days) Since transitioning Ive been looking for a good hair oil -moisturizer that will be good for my hair. I went back to using good 'ol shea butter and I love it. I use it every other day when hair is straight everyday when its not. My hair absorbs it very well so I haven't had any issues with it. This is just an all around great product, for dry skin, dry hair, and to help subside acne scars. A little goes a long way and it doesn't mold so it lasts a good while. I have used it as a pre poo, and as a heat protector before flat ironing, and I use it on my lips and on other scars. Its great and I will continue to use it as long as this product is on the market.

Flat ironing with shea butter


How to make whipped shea butter

1 comment:

  1. poxet 60 mg is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor used in the treatment of premature ejaculation. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, for the treatment of premature ejaculation.

    ReplyDelete